← Go Back
Senior Software Engineer – Back-End
You will develop and maintain our modern cloud infrastructure software for enterprise communication. The infrastructure provides the back-end implementation of our enterprise communication and collaboration solution. You are challenged by creating highly performant Java and SIP-based solutions, serving as the backend to modern front-ends; both web-based and mobile apps.
We hope you enjoy working with scrum as a development process and taking part in all development related activities such as design, implementation, manual and automatic testing, trouble-shooting, and bug-fixing. You are passionate about creating great software that lasts, and take pride in your work.
If you concurrently enjoy debugging non-blocking IO problems while having a prepared statement ready for your new RESTful protocol then you should definitely apply for this position!
- Be an experienced system developer working with Java-based systems with high demands on availability and performance
- Write code that is well tested, understandable, maintainable, and not make you (or anybody else) ashamed six months from writing it
- Have a good overview and keep yourself updated with the available frameworks, tools, and patterns that help you succeed in your work
- Have a Masters of Science Degree or equivalent academic experience
An added bonus is given if you…
- Enjoy debating design choices and sharing your knowledge with others
- Have experience or interest in some of the following technologies: Cassandra, ZooKeeper, Hadoop, Event driven architectures, Java nio2